Our aim is to provide everyone with tried and tested low FODMAP recipes which produce great dishes every time. All our recipes are rigorously checked by FODMAP trained dietitians to ensure they provide safe, tasty options for all the family. All people planning to start the low FODMAP diet should seek advice from a registered dietitian to ensure this is the right choice for them.
There are some geat reasons to always choose a registered dietitian when seeking dietary information. These include:
- Dietitians are uniquely qualified to translate the science of nutrition into easy to follow advice for all aspects of diet and nutrition.
- Registered Dietitians’s must be trained to degree level or beyond and registered with the Health Professions Council or they are breaking the law.
- Dietitians are impartial in their advice and do not favour one brand or company over another.
- Dietitians can advise on an extensive range of food related problems in both healthly people and those in ill health or disease.
- ‘Dietitian’ is a protected job title. Only those registered with the Health and Care Professions Council who are appropriately qualified can call themselves a Dietitian.